movimentar GmbH provides consulting, training, and software-development services, combining project management and data sciences for sustainable development and poverty alleviation.
Technology for sustainable development and poverty alleviation
For over 15 years, we have designed, managed, and evaluated development projects and programmes, increasing the efficiency and responsiveness of governments, consultancy firms, research institutions, international and non-governmental organisations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
We have designed, managed, and evaluated development projects and programmes for clients/donors such as the World Bank, European Union, GIZ, BMZ, German Foreign Office, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, Caritas Germany, Caritas Switzerland, Brot für die Welt, Max Planck Foundation, finep, Oxfam, CARE, FIIAAP, CRS, Aga Khan Foundation, USAID, DFID, among others.
We support our clients to effectively collect, manage, analyse, and learn from monitoring data and help our clients and partners to:
- Support the design, management, and evaluation of projects in development countries all over the world.
- Implement digital data collection and reporting.
- Develop customised applications to ensure data quality and accessibility on time for decision making.
- Use powerful data-analysis tools to produce easy-to-communicate results.
- Make use of state-of-the-art planning, management and M&E methods.
- Develop your team’s capacities.